Pokemon cards that I collected

This time I am going to tell you about Pokemon cards.  I have around 300 something cards because I am good at collecting cards.  I have the good ones that can do up to 210 damage!!  My first one is Snorlax GX. It is my strongest card. Also my only big card.


My first Pokemon card is Magmar. It is very weak, it only burn the opponents active Pokemon and does a 30 and a 10. The latest Pokemon that I got is Pangoro.  My weakest Pokemon is Solosis. It only has a attack called hide, flip a coin if heads, any damage done to Solosis on the opponents next turns nothing. That sucks. My strongest Pokemon card is Snorlax GX!!


My favorite Pokemon cards are Snorlax and Snorlax GX, I also like Charizard. It does 150 damage. The last card I like is mega Mawile. It like it because it is my only mega and it does 130 damage.


Tell me what is your favorite. I have more cards. Here are some photos.


Snorlax GX

Pangoro
Charizard


16 of my cards



My Pokemon Cards
cards



The rest of my Pokemon cards  that i currently have




Comments

  1. What is your favorite POKEMON card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. NICE, my favorite POKEMON is Snivy, but for POKEMON cards I like Surfing Pikachu, which gets KO by any shot that Snorlax GX has.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

krew.io

slither.io and wormate.io