slither.io and wormate.io

This is another .io game that I like. I will show you some pictures of me playing.






















 


This is how you restart/ die








no lagging





I am in 6th place












These two games are the same controls. ONE of them is snake on of them is worm.

The controls are :
You use your mouse and move it and then when you grow longer click your mouse to grow longer

Try not to use your head to bump into others body. If other people's snake or worm bump into you rush for their body(I call it flesh)

It is very hard to be on the leader board. I only been on it 5 to 6 times.  I got on it because I don't panic, I focus, and I boost a lot.

These two games are fun to play especially if you are a starter. SO try it out.

GO to these two websites: http://slither.io/  and   https://wormate.io/

The other game that I like is krew.io but it will be on my next post.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

krew.io

Pokemon cards that I collected